Help Yourself Logo
Return to homepage

South Yorkshire Police - Lost Property
Enquiries about lost property on the street should be made at the sub-divisional office for the area in which the property was lost, or failing that, for the area in which the enquirer lives.

Property found should be reported by calling 101 and if owners cannot be traced within two weeks then the found item can then be kept or disposed of with the exception of anything with personal information on eg camera, mobile phone, laptop, passport, which must be handed in to the sub-divisional office for the area or Snig Hill Police Station. Please see website for details.
Contact Details:

Contact Name: South Yorkshire Police
Telephone: 0114 101

Service/Activity Details:

Please contact for details

Record last Amended 28/07/2014

No recommendation is given or implied by providing these details. Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Please note that the inclusion of groups or individuals on the Help Yourself website does not mean that they have been vetted or recommended by Sheffield City Council or the NHS.
It is important to make sure you are happy that they are suitable for your own requirements.